Featured Post

Photo Album Table of Contents

Click here for a list of the table of contents of photo albums organized by family, person, holiday, sports, and other areas of interest. If...

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

New Scanner

Still working on the huge family history preservation project I started. I decided to get a new scanner. The more recent stuff that I had was turning out fine, not really different from the photos. But some of the older stuff I was having challenges with. Weird negative sizes, newspapers that looked too pixelated. And pictures that were old enough to fade were not looking that great after being scanned. So I decided to get a new scanner that I did some research on. It is supposed to be one of the best photo scanners and only $200. And I think it was totally worth it, especially when I used some of the photo restoration features it has. The color restoration on this old faded photo was the most amazing thing I came across so far. I was totally shocked when I saw it. A long lost photo of Grandpa John A. Hjorten that people thought was junk because you could barely tell who was in the picture.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/0tbuZuOMCRLCkGZ92

No comments: