Featured Post

Photo Album Table of Contents

Click here for a list of the table of contents of photo albums organized by family, person, holiday, sports, and other areas of interest. If...

Saturday, March 21, 2026

Tommy's Birthday

Tommy turned 14 today. He is your typical 8th grader. Growing fast and demanding independence in every way that I am whiling to give it to him. That includes baggy jeans that he likes to sag half way down his butt. It means disagreeing with me to just be able to say he can have his own opinion. You know, typical teenage stuff. In true teenager fashion, I took him to the store to pick out what he wanted for his birthday, as whatever I picked out would be wrong. He is growing up fast and letting us know it. He is almost a high schooler. Hard for me to even comprehend that we are at that point. He spent the rest of the day out on the ball field. I am sure that is where he would prefer to be on his birthday.


No comments: