Featured Post

Photo Album Table of Contents

Click here for a list of the table of contents of photo albums organized by family, person, holiday, sports, and other areas of interest. If...

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Home School Day 77

Day 77
If I thought today was tough. Ha! Tommy had five math work sheets to complete today. He fought with me, whined and did a half ass job to where we had to do it over. It took almost 5 hours to finish. I was not going to let him control this situation and break. But I can tell you, I am soooooo done for the day.

I did get a nice flower arrangement from a unknown ninja mom today though. It is a group I have joined to gifting group of moms. I don't know if I really have the energy right now to do a lot of gifting, but I am going to try.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/PT24Ez2XfTGuqVWXA


No comments: